I've used For You Fairy to whip up a simple yet lovely Valentine's card that would be perfect for sharing a bit of love with a friend, family member, special neighbor or anyone that you care about. You can get your own digital For You Fairy here.
You'll note that all of the digital silhouette images are made to print in black ink. In eight simple steps, I changed my digital image to print in red. You can find the steps I used at the end of this post.
This photo shows my red-filled silhouette image printed on The Paper Company White cardstock.
I've layered Bazzill cardstock with The Robin's Nest Daisy Stripe Red glitter paper, American Crafts Love Can't Help Falling and My Mind's Eye State of the Heart "Full of Love" patterned papers. A strip of Satin Sensations Cranberry 5/8" ribbon provides a border and bow. A few heart brads are lined in one corner. A See D's What a Feeling set sentiment is stamped near my image.
The inside is decorated to match the front. I've added a stamped sentiment from a Stampin' Up! Have a Heart set. A cute set of lips brad stands out as my only embellishment.
I'm entering this loving card into the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft "Sketcharoony by Liza" (here)
Craft Your Passion "My Valentine" (here)
Totally Paper Crafts "Valentines or Love" (here)
Digital Tuesday "Hearts" (here)
Simon Says Stamp! "Have a Heart" (here)
Creative Inspirations "Sent with Love" (here)
Fab 'n Funky "Valentines or Hearts" (here)
Divas by Design "Winged Things" (here)
Cute Card Thursday "Love Struck" (here)
Paper Crafting Journey "Love" (here)
* * * * *
Eight simple steps to change color of digital Silhouette image:
1. Open Microsoft Windows Paint program.
2. Open .jpg of silhouette image.
3. Zoom out to see entire image.
4. Use cursor to select color.
5. Use cursor to select paint bucket.
6. Move cursor to place paint bucket icon over image and click. You'll see new color in most areas.
7. Zoom in to enlarge image and continue to click paint bucket over additional areas that need color change.
8. Zoom out to view entire image and save new colored image with different name for use.
* * * * *
As always, I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit!